Called to Serve

Called to Serve
Phoenix, AZ

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Week 5

Hello everybody :)

I have good news and bad news!

Good news: we had a zone bowling competition today! Which my district
won (like there was ever any doubt). Yayyy

Bad news: that happened in place of our normal shopping time, which
had to happen in place of our normal lunch time, which had to happen
in place of our normal letter writing time, which means I'm not gonna
say much today...haha

I will say this!

There is so much stuff happening! We hope to have 3 more people on
baptismal date this week! Jolene, and her 2 daughters Trayston and
Shaneel, who are all super cool and have really cool names that
neither me or Elder Flynn can ever say right.

We had exchanges on Saturday, except this time I stayed in the area
and Elder Flynn switched out. So I got to be in charge for an entire
day! I was super nervous! But it was good, we got a lot done and I
learned a lot in the process. Elder Dennis is a total dork, and I had
a ton of fun working with him for a day!

Mckenzie and Josh and Mariah are sooo excited to be baptized, and that
makes me excited! :) We should have a wedding in the next few weeks,
and I think me and Elder Flynn get to plan it!
#thethingsyoulearnonamission

That's all folks! As always, letters make my day, even if I take an
eternity to respond. I love and pray for you all! Have a fantastic
week :)

-Elder Wheeler :)

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment