Called to Serve

Called to Serve
Phoenix, AZ

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Week 31

Hiya :)

My new area is awesome! I'm up north in Prescott Valley with Elder
Phipps, over the Agua Fria and Mingus Foothills wards. The members are
awesome and gave me a really warm welcome. We get to drive everywhere,
and the temperature is perfect all day. It feels like I'm back in
Idaho! Also, my roommates Elder Tribe and Elder Hedrick are really
good cooks, so we all pool our money together and eat like kings every
day. We're grilling steaks for dinner tonight! So um yeah, I like it
here :)

This week was a little crazy, I was trying to get all settled in and
learn my way around. It's so much quicker to learn an area when you
can drive! I love how open it is here :) we actually took our bikes
out for some contacting a few nights ago, just because it was so nice
out. Video to come

We had some really good lessons this week too! Once I get our
investigators' names down, I'll tell you more about them :) haha also
did a lot of service, painting walls and packing uhauls and moving
rocks. We're staying busy, which makes the time go fast!

I don't have a ton of time, so this is goodbye for now. Hope y'all
have a great week!

-Elder Wheeler :)

No comments:

Post a Comment