Called to Serve

Called to Serve
Phoenix, AZ

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Week 4

Wow it's week 4.

Umm yeah so this week has been the hottest, busiest, dirtiest, spiritual-est, awesomest week yet!! (All of those are real words)

I don't have much time today, but I have a few highlights I want to share :)

We did exchanges for the first time. I was with my zone leader, Elder Gardner! He is super cool and I learned a lot from the experience. Both he and my companion Elder Flynn are fantastic missionaries and I have a lot to learn from both of them.

I'm getting better at racquetball!! I only lost to Elder Flynn 5-11 this week. That's a new record :)

Lessons with Mckenzie and Josh and Mariah and Dillon are going really well! We might need to move their baptismal date back a few weeks though, because they need to get married first...haha. I might get to help plan a wedding!

I've really been praying to have and recognize the Spirit this week. Let me just say, the lord answers prayers. I've had so many small and large experiences where I followed promptings and really cool things have happened :)
Galatians 5:22
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith"
I'm gaining such a testimony of the Holy Ghost and of how it guides us and keeps us safe :)

My time's about up! until next week :) I love you all!

--
-Elder Wheeler :)

No comments:

Post a Comment