Called to Serve

Called to Serve
Phoenix, AZ

Monday, August 3, 2015

Hi family!!!

P day is on Monday so you'll be hearing from me then! I was allowed to
give you guys a quick update tho :)

My new address is:

8150 N 61st Ave Apt. 1079

First 2 days have been crazy! 2 new investigators, moved into a new
apartment, and figuring out the super cool missionary app on the
iPad!! I'll fill you in more on Monday :)

It was awesome to talk to y'all at the airport, sorry it wasn't for
very long! Just so ya know, I'm only allowed to send emails on p day,
but I can read them anytime, so feel free to vent to me about stuff
cuz I'll be a great listener ;P

Haha seriously tho, I love you guys so much :)

Peace ✌
-Elder Wheeler :)
Sent from my iPad
 
 
First Day in Arizona! 


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh0x7C3FgIzeOLXbHIc8wo9akos-GV8WbwYyhJt1Bf8QOSDifPJ8jWlMKizHUIXGYUJCIqyUNLqiTnUgIwiTpHnaaXecCzvvRr81sQJ_mnB4WE3_Lzr2z8OJkjGus_K4C3gSEdOaHd2GW05/s1600/DSC_0205.JPG




https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEguD1xQ-nrBzPa5KNqfXhnisZFSe4Q0bfCjkwf2yh0VKoX3zaLnIuGtJpIkKNc1284njpri-mBOK4VCnRixL5JMghKaIXaiD0HKXHez7gXWPospw7y0fDawPzLfFn1iDzUXV3nLSifzQlCe/s1600/DSC_0208.JPG

2 comments:

  1. Love those pictures..keep them coming! I sent you a pkg, but I may have sent it to a wrong address. Hope you receive it. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pictures..keep them coming! I sent you a pkg, but I may have sent it to a wrong address. Hope you receive it. Love you!

    ReplyDelete