Called to Serve

Called to Serve
Phoenix, AZ

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Week 13

Not a ton of time today, sorry. We spent the morning eating pie, going
out to lunch with some members, mini golfing with the zone, and having
the most intense air hockey tournament of my life. Too much fun, oops
:P

Real quick overview of my week!

SERVICE. Our mission is trying to build a "culture of service", so
we've been doing a ton of it! Pics to come :)

A ton of work. Our mission president says he will take our zone out
for "a lunch...a GOOD lunch" if we contact over 1000 people this
month. WE'RE SO GONNA MAKE IT. Plus, it's leaving us with more lessons
than we have members willing to help with, haha. I guess it's a good
problem to have :)

We have a new roommate, Elder Stott. He makes pies. But not just any
pies. Like, really really really good pies. *huge smile*

Spiritual thought: it's amazing to see how much I've learned already.
One of my all time favorite scriptures is Ether 12:27, and I have
gained such a testimony of that principle. My Heavenly Father really
does have a plan for me. As I patiently and prayerfully try my best,
and don't get discouraged, I can feel myself changing into a better
missionary. More importantly, I feel myself becoming the missionary
that HE wants me to be, even if it's different than what I expected.
He knows what's best for us :)

Ok, gotta go! Love you guys!! Have a great week!!!
-Elder Wheeler :)

No comments:

Post a Comment